The current COVID-19 pandemic has caused unprecedented changes in the way we do business. We wanted to share with you, some important information on the steps we are taking to minimise the risk of transmission internally and externally, to our community.
During this time, the health and well being of our residents, guests and employees is paramount, with precautions in place to prioritise this.
Our Sales Office is still open for business Monday to Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm, Saturday 10:00am to 3:00pm and Sundays by prior appointment. Large group events and tours have been cancelled until further notice, however private tours are continuing. We are taking the below action to ensure that we continue to provide a safe and hygienic environment for everyone.
We do ask that any visitors to Latitude25 do not enter the community if they:
- have returned from overseas in the past 14 days,
- have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days,
- are exhibiting symptoms of fever, shortness of breath, coughing, sore throat or fatigue.
Other actions we are taking:
- Continuing with our weekly cleans of the Clubhouse, Sales Office and staff rooms,
- Access to complimentary hand sanitiser throughout the communal areas,
- Practicing social distancing by encouraging a 1.5m distance between people,
- Avoiding personal contact – as always, we will greet you with a warm smile, but no handshakes for now.
We want our guests to continue to experience the perfect mix of home and lifestyle and believe these practices will allow us to do so.
We will continue to update you, as things change, but our staff are available to take your call, to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 1800 025 025.
From the entire Latitude25 Team, we hope you and your loved ones stay safe and well during this period.