INDULGE IN AN OASIS OF PRIVACY AND SPACE WITHIN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME
Move straight into this immaculately presented 3 bedroom Watson Design Home at 8/1 Latitude Boulevard. Nestled on a unique 534sqm North/South orientated lot, this home is positioned on a quiet street within an established area of the community, just a short stroll to the Clubhouse and future recreational facilities.
The large undercover rear Alfresco is the heart of this home, capturing the glorious NE sunlight and sea breezes whilst a sand stone vertical garden ensures complete privacy. Another added feature of this home is your outdoor space, an ever-green established low maintenance garden with the added benefit of an Astro Turf lawn, perfect for entertaining, or just enjoying the tranquility of your own space.
This Watson design features a full 16x6m RV Garage located on the LHS of the home. The panel lift door has a clearance of 3.6m, epoxy finish on the floor as well as 15 amp power. A rear garage door also is featured in the garage, coupled with excellent lighting.
A private front entry welcomes your guests into an open plan living area with separated dining and lounge space. The spacious kitchen has been upgraded, featuring 2-pak kitchen cabinetry, Bosch appliances including dishwasher, oven and cooktop, plumbed in fridge cavity and plenty of storage throughout. A 20mm Stone bench top with waterfall end is the icing on the cake when it comes to this well appointed kitchen.
There are three spacious bedrooms with the master bedroom at the rear of the home features a WIR and ensuite bathroom with double vanity. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located at the front of this home, both have built in robes providing extra storage. All bedrooms are carpeted. The laundry opens onto the home's large side pathway and garden, which provides ease of access to the clothesline.
Other quality features of this home include:
- 3.4 kw Solahart Solar System
- Spacious 9ft ceilings throughout
- Motorised day and night block out blinds in Master Bedroom, Living and Kitchen
- Aero day and night block out blinds in Bedrooms 1 & 2
- Panel slide blinds on Alfresco slider doors
- Louvered windows in the main living and kitchen provided lovely airflow throughout the home. All other windows feature aluminium screens
- Tinted windows throughout
- Multi Zone, fully ducted Daikin Air-Conditioning for all year round comfort
- Ceiling fans in each bedroom, living, kitchen and outdoor alfresco areas
- All wardrobes and linen storage cupboards are fitted with quality ventilated shelving and baskets, perfect for the Hervey Bay climate
- Bathrooms are tiled floor to ceiling with stone bench tops, generous vanity drawers, frameless shower screens
- Plenty of well positioned power outlets
- TV outlets in all three bedrooms plus living room
- Foxtel outlets in the Living and Master Bedroom
- NBN ready, high speed fibre optic to the home
- Steel frame
- Recent termite inspection and insect preventative treatment
- Builders warranty
*Note: There is a site fee payable when you live at Latitude25. Your site fee includes the gardening, mowing, and watering to the front of the home, you are responsible for the side and rear gardening upkeep. Site fee includes council rates, maintenance of facilities and administration costs. You are responsible for building and contents insurance, water consumption and power usage. For further details on the site fee as well as rental assistance eligibility, please speak with the sales consultant. Virtual Tour provided is indicative of the design only, and is not of this specific lot.
|Areas (estimated metric m2)|