DOWNSIZE WITHOUT COMPROMISING LUXURY AND COMFORT
A short stroll to the state-of-the-art Clubhouse and soon to be completed resort & recreational facilities ‘Health Hub’, is 5/1 Latitude Boulevard.
This near new very popular Kennard home is beautifully presented. Sitting on 364 sqm fully fenced low-maintenance lot, it boasts an exceptional open floorplan; 2 Bed plus MPR (multi-purpose room) with 2 undercover alfresco that catches the beautiful north east summer breezes straight from the Great Sandy Straits.
This is a superb opportunity to purchase in prestigious Latitude25. Everything has been done for the next lucky owner, with premium inclusions throughout.
Inspection is a must and will not disappoint the most discerning buyer.
Other quality features & additions include:
• Gourmet kitchen will please the fussiest cook with stone benchtops, plenty of storage Bosch appliances: Dishwasher, cooktop, oven & rangehood and plenty of storage space.
• For the man of the house, a dream garage! 16m X 6m garage with 3.6m clearance panel lift door will house the biggest RV plus all the boys toys and a 15 Amp power. Internal access rear door, epoxy finish to the floor, and insulated with NRG Greenboard.
• 3.45 Kw Solarhart Solar System
• NBN ready, high speed fibre optic to the home
• Multi zone fully ducted Daikin air-conditioning allows all year comfort.
• Roller & panel blinds to all windows plus outdoor blinds to Bedrooms 1 & 2.
• Steel frame.
• Builders’ warranty comes with this home.
• The enhanced 9 foot high ceilings throughout with raked ceiling over the kitchen & dining plus large windows give an abundance of natural light, space, luxury & functionality.
• Ceiling fans to all rooms, living, dining & alfresco.
• Master bedroom is generous in size featuring an impressive walk in robe with quality ventilated shelving and baskets.
• En-suite features floor to ceiling tiles & stone benchtops.
• Bedroom 2 with full built-in robe fitted with ventilated shelving & baskets.
• Barrier Door to the main entry
• All windows feature aluminium screens
• Warm, neutral interiors and easy to clean quality tiling throughout the living/dining and carpets to all bedroom fill the house with warmth.
Note: There is a site fee payable when you live at Latitude25. Your site fee includes the gardening, mowing, and watering to the front of the home, you are responsible for the side and rear gardening upkeep. Site fee includes council rates, maintenance of facilities and administration costs. You are responsible for building and contents insurance, water consumption and power usage. For further details on the site fee as well as rental assistance eligibility, please speak with the sales consultant. *Photos are for illustrative purposes only and furniture may be different when viewing this home. Virtual Tour provided is indicative of the design only, and is not of this specific lot.
|Areas (estimated metric m2)|