With a short walk to all of Latitude25’s outdoor facilities and a stones-throw away from the state-of-the-art Clubhouse, is 31/1 Latitude Boulevard; a desirable and uniquely designed home. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom pre-loved home with raked ceiling is the final opportunity to purchase a Kennard incorporating this floor plan.
The home has an east-west-facing orientation, raked ceiling over the kitchen & dining and 9ft ceilings throughout, meaning the heart of this home is filled with plenty of natural light.
The kitchen features stone benchtops, an abundance of storage with soft-close cupboards and drawers. An upgraded Electrolux oven has been added to the kitchen as well as dishwasher, cooktop and rangehood carrying the Bosch brand. The fridge cavity space is generous and inclusive of water access point.
An additional ceiling fan over the dining room provides wonderful airflow throughout this area.
The three bedrooms are generously sized with ceiling fans, with the master located at the rear of the home incorporating a sliding door out to the rear garden area, making the morning cup of tea a delight taking full advantage of the easterly sun. Shelving and baskets are installed in the walk-in robe, bedroom 2 & 3.
The ensuite has a generous sized walk-in shower with rainfall shower head. The vanity with stone bench top has been upgraded with custom cabinetry boasting loads of storage.
This home is designed with entertainers in mind, incorporating a fully covered front patio, and a private side alfresco overlooking landscaped gardens. The owner has installed an impressive water feature on the alfresco which will be included in this home. Flooring to the home has been upgraded with the addition of vinyl planking providing a modern look.
Store your cars, van and hobbies with ease in the 16x6m RV garage which includes internal flat access, rear door, epoxy finish to the floor, 3.6m panel lift door clearance, 15 amp power, and insulated with NRG Greenboard. With a 3.45 kW solar system and Daikin ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout, plus installed blinds and tinted windows, you will be living in comfort, in every season.
Other quality features include:
• High speed fibre optic, NBN ready
• Steel frame with builders’ warranty in place
• Insulated walls and ceiling
• 392 sqm lot with fencing
• Internal laundry with storage
• All windows feature aluminum screens
• Note: There is a site fee payable when you live at Latitude25. Your site fee includes the gardening, mowing and watering to the front of the home, you are responsible for the side and rear gardening upkeep. Site fee includes council rates, maintenance of facilities and administration costs. You are responsible for building and contents insurance, water consumption and power usage. For further details on the site fee as well as rental assistance eligibility, please speak with the sales consultant.
|Areas (estimated metric m2)|